Question
Posted by: prince | 2012/10/03

Erection

Good day Sir/Madam

I just need help im 25yrs old n i seem to have a problem evreytime i want to have sex and try to put a condom on i often lose my erection and it gets soft &  weak and i take longer to gain it back again.

Please help!!!

Can you perhaps prescribe anything for me or is there anything i can do or try to help me please.

YOUR RESPONSE WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED.

REGARDS

One of the most important pointers is – to start focusing on enjoying the building up again instead of hating it or giving in to feelings of begin despondent. Love making is what it is – a process not only a climax. Doing Kegel exercises and really getting in control of the muscles that are directly involved during sex will help you also to gain quicker control over the penis. Get to know what helps you to get back up there and focus less on “falling off the wagon!”
For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealthza.co.za. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

1
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/10/03

Reply to sexologist