Question
Posted by: Spook | 2012-09-11

Erection

My partner is 63 years old, and we have a very active love life. But he has one problem. He does get an erection, but as soon as he wants to penetrate, is goes away. Is there anything that he can take which wont affect his health? He is very active for his age, but had a heart attach last year. But since then, every thing is fine. He is not on heart medication, and the docters said that he recovered amazingly well. Please help us.

Dear Spook,

I suggest your partner see his medical practitioner and explore the possibility of utilising one of the PDE5 medications such as Viagra, Cialus and Levitra.

4
Posted by: billy | 2012-09-11

As I said in a previous post I had the same problem, I am 58 , half of my bladder was full of bladderstones, it was removed by a urologist and he also did a prostate biopsy, nothing wrong with the prostate. But after the operation it was like hell for me, as hard as a rock , started to have sex and half way, I would just go limp, fustrated as hell.
Whent to a Idian chemist and he gave me Chao jimengnan Super Powerful Man Tablets it is a natural product from China, I did not ask if it is ok if you have heart problems, because I dont have any. I chew one tablet about 30 min before going to bed, and that did it for me, Was as hard as a rock and I last longer than before.This kept me for more than a week. After that I used another one and did not use anymore( there is 4 brown tablets in a box and cost me R100 ) Sofar it is going well.

Reply to billy
Posted by: Joe | 2012-09-11

Hi, I have tried the little blue pills, only thing that happened was a blazing headache the next morning but NO erection hard enough to penetrate. Next tried the once a day pill, no headache and NO erection hard enough. Then tried the on demand yellow pill Calias, got a harder erection but still not hard enough for penetration. Have not tried the pump, think it is very un-romatic for the partner to see her partner pump himslf up or have I got the wrong end of the stick.
I am at a loss, don''t know where I go from here, very frustating indeed.
Any one has any good advice would be most welcome.

Reply to Joe
Posted by: Riki | 2012-09-11

To all the guys out there, I had training on the vacuum pump, and I think you guys should consider it as a exercise tool, when using it not as a sex tool, it can help you to keep the vessels open, with the pumping motion of pushing and pulling the blood in and out the vessels of your penis, you keep the vessels open and your erection healthy...google it

Reply to Riki
Posted by: Pamela | 2012-09-11

There is of course those diamond-shaped blue pills plus other non-prescription and black market ones available. As these pills affect the blood vessels to the penis a full medical check-up should be done before trying them.

I''ve heard that they dont work very well, but would love to hear stories from men who have tried them .... come on guys, tell us your stories!

Reply to Pamela