Question
Posted by: CORNEL | 2012/03/07

ERECTION

LAST WEEK ME AND MY FIANCEE WAS HAVING SEX,WHEN I EJACULATED SHE WANTED MORE AND ALSO DID I BUT I COULD''NT GET AN ERECTION AFTER THAT AGAIN!! WHAT COULD BE THE CAUSE,IS IT NORMAL OR DO I HAVE A PROBLEM?

It is most likely normal - it can take time to "re-load". The younger you are that faster you can have fun again. The older the longer. General health and well-being also plays a role. DEidre -SASHA

4
Posted by: dollar | 2012/03/14

xyz you are a sick -|-

Reply to dollar
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/03/10

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: xyz | 2012/03/07

it is normal, as XXX said your age play a role, when you young, to get hard after ejeculation is easy. But next time, take your limp penis and wipe it between her lips, you''l see your penis will get hard again, because the wet slippery motion will be very nice for her and you, you will play direct on clitorus, and even that motion will make her cum again, by that time you will also be hard and you can push it in again.
Also try to push your penis in as deep as posible, the best position on that is to do the missionery one and let her put her legs over your shoulders, then you push slowly in and out. She will be able to have more than one orgasm, only then you can start ridding faster. Hope it help and enjoy.

Reply to xyz
Posted by: XXX | 2012/03/07

Depending on your age it takes a while before you will be able to have a second round.
Maybe have more forplay in the first instance.

Reply to XXX