Question
Posted by: Joe | 2010/09/28

Erection

I have a problem, I have a constant erection and don''''t know how to hide it. in particular when I am at the beach my -|- sticks out so much that have to down. i have tried masturbating but after a short while when I see a pretty girl up it goes again.
Do you girls notice when a man has a hard on and what effect does it have on you, does it make you randy or what.
thanks, look forward to yur response

your case is very perculiar; it sounds more like the problems that young teenagers experience on the onset of puberty.
masturbation is not a solution as it only encourages the mind and body to have an erection because it will be followed by an ejaculation. as such, a better solution would be to change your cognitive / thinking behaviour, ie: when seeing a pretty lady, focus on another concept or idea. by doing so, you will control your erections. if the problem persists, it may only be properly resolved by seeking professional help.

4
Posted by: Germ | 2010/09/29

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Reply to Germ
Posted by: Homer | 2010/09/28

No jim,If it was him,He would have given his email just in case he can score sum ...

Reply to Homer
Posted by: jim | 2010/09/28

Are you not " Horny Guy"  trying a different name ?

Reply to jim
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/09/28

Reply to sexologist