I think I have a problem, i have never ejaculated when i have oral sex with my girlfriend, and most times i don''t come when we have normal sex... is this normal or do i have a major problem

there may be various reasons for this ranging from medical conditions to psychological conditions. my advice would be for you to consult your gp or a urologist to exclude any underlying medical problem before commencing with any treatment.

Posted by: liz | 2010-09-20

stallion - you my kinda guy!

Reply to liz
Posted by: vee | 2010-09-20

you might be gay??

Reply to vee
Posted by: STALLION | 2010-09-20

I do not think that you have a problem. You have a significant advantage if you can have an extended thrusting session without ejaculation. You are probably able to send your partner into multiple orgasms with noises that people walking in the street may hear.

The reason why you are not ejaculating is probably because of lots of natural lubrication which decreases the friction on your penis head. Well, I agree that it is most enjoyable to end a sex session with powerful semen squirts. When you are ready to end, try to pull your penis out and wipe it dry. Penetrate again and have a few thrusts. Do it again and again until your penis comes out dry. Then give your penis thrusting a go with the utmost enjoyment. I cannot believe that a penis head that gets sufficient friction will not lead to ejaculating yourself empty, provided your penis did not fall flat. Enjoy it.

Posted by: hmmmh | 2010-09-20

stop over masturbating

Reply to hmmmh
Posted by: Popi | 2010-09-20

u need to the doctor for a check up

Reply to Popi