Question
Posted by: penis | 2010/09/14

erection

I am a 45 year old male, and I am cocerned that my erections are not that hard anymore, it only gets real hard just before ejaculation, and I want to know how would a doctor examine this problem

Dear sir
The doctor would look at your blood pressure, cholesterol levels, blood sugar levels, do a physical examination, test your nerve function (sensation) in the groin an between the legs. He may do a prostate examination and a sonar or vibration test of the penis. He may also stimulate erection by giving an injection or inserting a pellet of medication into the urethra. This is best done by an urologist

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/09/14

Dear sir