Question
Posted by: John | 2010-07-21

erection

Could someone please tell me why woud i lose my erection once we started with the act. I am married for 15 years with a beautiful wife. I went for all medical check ups to see if that''s the reason for my problem. Nothing could be found. I am not a smoker or overweight. I am also not a heavy drinker but since the beginning of the year i struggle with erection problems. The gp suggested that it could be stress related but i refuse to take drugs for stress. I am in my early fourties and thought that is a bit young to have erection problems. Any suggestions or advise how to solve the problem It is not the case that i dont want to be intimate with my wife or cheating on her since i love her and would not do anything to hurt her feelings. But since the problem it create insecurity on her side.

you are most likely suffering from Erectile dysfunction (ED). A simple visit to the doctor for prescription medicine will be the best solution.

3
Posted by: buddie | 2010-07-21

JJ advise is correct or try the advise I gave Jerome, just not point 16

Reply to buddie
Posted by: JJ | 2010-07-21

You can start by watching porn with her that should turn things around four you otherwise start exercising ........

Reply to JJ
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-07-21

Reply to sexologist