Question
Posted by: Eugene | 2010/06/22

Erection

Hi Doc thanks for reply tell me the 25mg Losartan I take is that a stong dose and do you think it could have an impact on my erections.

Tell me going for ejaculation control where you are manually stimulated for 45 min but dont actually climax till the end is this dangerous and can it cause penis damage.

sometimes a string is tied around the testicals and penis shaft to delay ejaculation if the therapist feels I will not be able to control climaxing on my own like if I have not had sex for a no of days is that dangerous. She says this does help men with premature ejaculation.

Thanks again

Hallo Eugene
25 Mg Losartan is the lowest available dose and I don't think this is the problem. Manual stimulation won't cause penis damage. I think tying any object around the penis may be dangerous as it may cause blood flow problems. Rather go to a clinic that specializes in ejaculation problems like the Men clinic international or an urologist. It is not dangerous to not have ejaculations for a number of days
dr Bets

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/06/22

Hallo Eugene
dr Bets