Question
Posted by: Eugene | 2010/06/21

Erection

Can you help every now and then when I have sex with my wife I struggle to get really hard and in order to get hard I have to really give some hard thrusting movements as if I go slow my private lets me down, once I am hard then I am ok and we make love for the shortest time say 10 min and longest say 20-25.

Do you think this could be the start to erection problems most mornings i wake with a morning glory,I am 43 years old and only medication I am on is 25mg Losartan at night.I have also been in for a vasectomy.

Eugene

Hallo Eugene
It does not sound as if you have a major physical problem with erections ( the "morning glory" is a good indication that anatomically everything is functioning correctly) but blood pressure medication, stress, tiredness and relationship stressors may affect your erections. It may help to take more time with foreplay and do some hand stimulation before penetration.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/06/21

Hallo Eugene