Posted by: Hard | 2010-02-18

Good Day,

I would like to try to understand how one controls the strength of one' s erection. I don' t have a problem with my erection, but I have noticed at certain times it is SUPER HARD (for example in the middle of the night or my morning erection), however at other times, it' s not ROCK hard. Is there anyway of stimulation in order to strengthen the erection, or are there excercises to improve the strength?

Secondly, I understand an erection is driven by how much an individual is turned on, but my wife think' s she does not turn me on when my erection is not hard.

We had sex yesterday after about 2 months, due to an injury, and it was great, but I was only able to stay hard for about 10 minutes, and that was not good enough for us.

The last question I have is how does one " force"  an erection, I once was told by a friend that Mens Health stated that if one caresses their penis on the bottom side - between the testicles and tip, it spurs on an erection - is that true?

the only way to achieve all you want is to PLAY witht he penis! it needs physical as well as mental stimulation. the older one gets the more physical stimulation is important. you seem to have reached that point

Posted by: me | 2010-02-22

do weight lifiting with your penis...I would suggest starting easy tie a 30 meter rope to your schlong and attach a brick to the other end, get on teh roof of the carlton center and throw said brick off the side of the building...

Reply to me
Posted by: Anon | 2010-02-18

Erection is not muscle related, so cannot strengthen it. It is controlled by blood flow.

So, diet and good health are simply the best, keep away from alcohol, as its a killer for erections. You need good circulation.

Also, stroking it can give erection by forcing blood into penis, but as soon as yuo stop, the erection will go. You can get a penis ring which fits around base of penis preventing blood from flowing out, and this produces an erection as long as the ring is tightened around the base.

But best solution is simply good diet, and exercise, and sleep. A healthy life will give you loads of great erections.

With great erections comes more powerful and more pleasing orgasms!