Erectile dysfuntion

Hi. I have recently been experiencing erectile dysfunction during sex and believe it to be a psychological block as I do not often experience this on my own. Is there any medication you can suggest to prevent this anxiety?

erectile dysfunction during intercourse could very well be related to psychological stressors but on the other hand it is important to rule out medical causes eg. diabetes, hypertension etc ( depending on your age and associated risk factors). i would advise having a medical checkup by your gp to exclude such causes. if all is clear, it might be more advisable to address the psychological stressor (with a counsellor or sexologist ) first before resorting to medication to relieve the anxiety.

Thanks CV. I do use that and it does work wonders. Makes me a bit high though. haha. But I also want to know that if my wife surprises me that I am ready and this makes it sometimes impractical to take the super pill. I can always get an erection but it sometimes fades after 10 or 15 mins which is disappointing for both of us....

Posted by: CV | 2009-05-07

Try the " MENS SUPER PILL"  available at most adult shops. Works like a BOMB.

Reply to CV

I also have recently experienced ED, but mostly maintaining an erection. I am 33 so this is rather odd. Also had delayed ejaculation start recently so a rather bad combination! My wife and I separated for about last year or so and back together now. These issues all started while we were apart and I dont have any of the physiological factors affecting me. How do I go about sorting this out? Thanks!