Posted by: anon | 2010-09-19

erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation

im 17 and i have a major problem and need some serious advice, im not that sexually active ive only slept with 2 girls but tonight things went a bit wrong, i was with a girl and we were gonna have sex, we were kissing and i then went down on her and everything was fine but then in the time it took for me to put a condom on i had lost my erection so i got her to give me head and not even a minute after that i got a bit over excited and nearly came in her mouth but made her stop before it happend and tried again with putting the condom on but simply the action of trying to roll it down my penis made me ejaculate the thing im trying to work out is if its erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation or both which is even worse its hit me quite hard and i really need some help and advice

it would be wrong to make a diagnosis of erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation based on one incident. if you have had successful intercourse previously its possible that this may not happen again. before getting too anxious i would suggest you allow yourself to enjoy further intercourse wihtout letting this incident trouble your mind. ensure also that you dont put the condom on to early or too late as that can cause either of the above scenarios. if you continue to experience this problem than you will need to consult your gp or urologist or a sexologist.

Posted by: James | 2010-09-20

Concern is the first time you can''t do it a second time.
Panic is the second time you can''t do it the first time

Reply to James
Posted by: anna | 2010-09-20

hey anon go read the 448 post here.Simone had written very well about erection and premature ejaculation.

Reply to anna
Posted by: Tk | 2010-09-20

It happened twice, you really need help, im sorry to hear that, i can imagine the frustration.

Reply to Tk