Posted by: Olu | 2010-03-27

Erectile Dysfunction and Post Menopausal Sex

Is it true that regular sex with post-menopausal women contribute to erectile dysfunction?

Expert ImageAgeing and Sexuality expert

Where oh where are you getting your information, or rather massive MIS information ?? Oh dear. This is nonsense of course but I wonder what other sexual nonsense you are believing. Please buy my book "Ageing and Sexuality "(Oshun 2009) to get really good evidence based scientific information.
Erectile Dysfunction (ED) occurs due to psychological as well as medical reasons. Regular sex with a post menopausal woman is sheer bliss. If you are experiencing ED I urge you to get a medical check up - especially if you are over 45 years old.
And don't mention this myth to anyone - it gives post menopausal women a bad name - and women are terrified enough of menopause - they do not need more negative stories to frighten them completely away from their own sexuality!