Question
Posted by: Phillip | 2011-10-08

Erectile Dysfunction

Can you please explain to me the main differences between the main brands of erectile dysfunction pills?

*Which ones are least likely to cause high blood pressure (I dont have high blood pressure but its borderline)
*How long do they last?
*Whats the price difference?

Thanks,
Phillip

Dear Phillip,

The exact pharmaceutical and chemical differences between the three main ED medications, ie Viagra, Cialis and Levitra is not my area of knowledge as a sexologist. The prescription thereof is primarily that of the urologist.

These medications do not cause high blood pressure. They contribute to vasodilation to facilitate blood flow into the penis and in essence lower blood pressure.

For patients with high blood pressure and on medication for it, erectile dysfunction is often a symptom and these meds can assist. They need to be prescribed and managed by your physician.

Some last 18 hours and some claim to last up to 36 hours. Each patient of course responds individually to meds so it cannot be gaurenteed.

As for the costing, I cannot comment on that as it may vary across pharmacies.

1
Posted by: sexologist | 2011-10-09

Dear Phillip,

Reply to sexologist