Question
Posted by: VERY WORRIED | 2010/07/25

erectile dysfunction

I''m a 27 year old fit guy, and for the last few months my erection has got worse and worse, to point now where sometimes i cant get one, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO, ITS EXTREMLY EMBARSSING. SHOULD I SEE A DOCTOR AND IF SO, COULD YOU RECOMEND SOMEONE IN CAPE TOWN?

What could be causing this, im even scared/embarrsed to go to the Doc.

Please help
Very Worried

Hallo Very worried
If you still get a proper morning erection, it is probably more psychological (e.g. stress, tiredness, relationship problems) than physical. If you do have a loss of erections in the mornings, it may be a physical problem caused by medication, hormonal imbalances or something else like diabetes and then you need to see your doctor for a full medical check up.

2
Posted by: friend | 2010/07/26

hi

I had the same problem when I was 20,it turned out to be all in my head, the doc gave me cialis and I only used it once,and never had to again.

If it is a medical problem,I know proviron is also given to patiens to eimimenate the problem,It''s a anti estrogen that indirectly helps testosterone and spurm production.

Reply to friend
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/07/26

Hallo Very worried