Question
Posted by: Shane | 2010/07/19

Erectile Dysfunction

I really need help .... i''m a healthy, fit 36 year old male ... i train 5-6 times a week and have a very strict diet ... i have always had a very fulfilling sex life and up to about 3 weeks ago had never experienced any form of sexual problem. I experienced as i understand ED for the 1st time and ever since then my thoughts have been plagued with the worry of it reoccurring which inevitably it has on 3 more occasions. Where do i go 1st? Who do i see/speak to?

all men will experience one form of ED throughout their lives. however, the majority of which are just one time occurances attributed to stress, fatigue etc. Yet, after one experience of ED it may lead (as in your case) to fear of re-occurances. thus, it will reappear due to psychological fear. the best way to break the cycle is to go to any GP for the treatment of ED.

3
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/07/20

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: THE PRIDE | 2010/07/19

look im 22 and have also experince what your talking about, im now in a serious relationship for about 10 months and me and my partner have an amazing sex life, but before me and my partner hooked up , i can remember 3 separate women where this happened to me, i had them completely naked lying on my bed wantimg me and coz of nerves and over thinking about it, it caused a problem. i was so worried about this that i though had a problem and went to sex shops to get tablets for just in case. look some problems like this is ED but to me it sounds like you got the same problem i had, i finally found out that it was just me over cooking the pot and now i have never looked back. hope this helps

Reply to THE PRIDE
Posted by: H | 2010/07/19

Did this happen with your regular partner?

Your Dr can refer you to a specialist. (Urologist)

This is bad, if one does not relax but worry about it, it can easily return, because you are not relaxed.

Reply to H