Question
Posted by: maria | 2010/01/08

erectile dysfunction

How can I get my partner to stay hard during sex? I' m not ugly, he is young, and there are no health problems. During sex he has to stop and take breaks then when he does finally cum, sex only lasted for 4 minutes. What is going on?

it may not be hardness that is the problem but that he may be stopping to prolong sex. in this case, he may be suffering from premature ejaculation (PE). please consult your GP, after a consult, the doctor will be able to assess whether it is PE or Erectile dysfunction and provide suitable treatment.

3
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/01/09

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: XXX | 2010/01/08

Stress and certain meds can cause this (and alcohol/drugs as well).If it is none of these then he needs to see a dr.
The average " session"  is only just over 2 1/2 minutes so 4 minutes is not bad ! Of course we all want longer than that and only practice/self control etc will get one there.
What can also be happening is that he is so conscious of not ejaculating too quickly that he loses his erection in trying to stop this.He needs to learn to control things and you can help him in this regard.
He could also spend more time on foreplay and get you satisfied before actually getting on with the actual deed.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: R | 2010/01/08

He must see his doctor to prescribe Viagra or something similar.

Reply to R