Question
Posted by: BIG problem | 2009/01/23

Erectile Dysfunction

Hey sexologist, I' m 26 years old, married and ED is really stressing me. Here' s the problem:
I do get hard and enjoy sex with my wife but not all the time. The problem starts when there is foreplay involved, I can' t seem to keep the erection for more than 5 minutes, sometimes even less. And if condoms are involved, I just give up. I tried using pils and I must say they work like magic but I feel that' s not the way to go coz how long can I keep doing that... what can be the problem with my penis? The mechanics seem to be ok coz the pils proved that, so is the problem in motivation? What can i do? But if I just go into it immediately I get hard, I can keep going for even 45 minutes on some days. I also watch porn mastabate everytime I' m home alone (everyday), could that be the problem?

due to the intricacies of your problem, please see a urologist to explain the workings of the penis, the website www.sexualhealth.co.za will have exercises / techniques regarding sex and the best position for retaining an erection. please also phone the SASHA helpline at 0861 100 262, the operators will give you further info and recommend doctors that will be able to assist your specific problem.

5
Posted by: BIG problem | 2009/01/23

Anyone else who can give me some sort of advise here? Anyone with similar problems?

Reply to BIG problem
Posted by: Charl | 2009/01/23

/hi Marie.

I have got a herbal supplement which will not cause any side effects. You can get it through me. My i have your contacts, and we could get together. It is from a company Sportron. Ta.

Reply to Charl
Posted by: BIG problem | 2009/01/23

Sexologist, thank you for the quick response. I' m a bit embarrased to go see a doctor but if i have to i will do it. Thanks.

Marie, I used the CIALIS 20mg, and there aren' t any side effects but he should not be operating any machinery or driving, just incase there are side effects on him.

Reply to BIG problem
Posted by: Marie | 2009/01/23

Hi there,

My bf and I are experiencing similar issues with his PE. What pills did you try, as we want to get a little something extra for our Valentine' s weekend away.

Please let me know.

Reply to Marie
Posted by: BIG problem | 2009/01/23

I also forgot to mention, my wife tries to give me a BJ while I' m limp like that but nothing happens, infact it shrinks even more! I need help, should go and see a doctor or what?

Reply to BIG problem