Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2011/01/19

Erectile Disfunction

I am a 19 year old male and I have been in a very happy relationship for the last two years of my life. My girlfriend and I have always been good sexually but two weeks ago I was unable to keep an erection. At first I thought nothing of it, but then the problem happened a second time. Eventually my girlfriend asked me if I was gay. I never thought I was gay before but after she asked me that question I was pretty confused. I still love my girlfriend but now I am unable to feel any attraction towards women. Am I gay? Logically, it doesn''t seem that I would be gay because I have always liked women but now I don''t really feel attraction to any women. I''m very stressed in the presence of men. What does this mean? It has now been two weeks since I have been able to maintain an erection.

Erectile problems may occur for a number of possible reasons, the most problematic of all could be a health issue. If all is well on the physical front, it is likely that the difficulty is explained by a psychological block - e.g. fear of sexual failure/poor performance (e.g. losing erection, ejaculating too quickly, partner is not orgasmic or has pain during sex); anger at partner. Psychological factors like this essentially block the normal working of the sexual response and can be addressed through couple work with an experienced professional. The fact that you have been unable to keep an erection does not mean that you are gay. My advice would be to consult a medical practitioner and discuss your concerns. You could be referred to health professional with experience in this area alternatively you could contact the SASHA (South African Sexual Health Association) helpline Tel -0860 100 262 for referral. .

8
Posted by: Kosie | 2011/01/19

This is just ridiculous

Reply to Kosie
Posted by: Kosie | 2011/01/19

wut!

Reply to Kosie
Posted by: Kosie | 2011/01/19

Maybe your girlfriend got fat over the holidays and now she doesn''t turn you on anymore.

Reply to Kosie
Posted by: dony | 2011/01/19

yip ..........pretty gay

Reply to dony
Posted by: ?? | 2011/01/19

You are not gay,to loose your erection is not a to say you are gay,and I think it is very unsensitive of your g/f to ask you if you are gay. There is perhaps a medical condition that you dont even know of. Go and see you gp. and dont be shy, tell him what has happen and he will do test to see if you have a medical condition, all they do is to draw blood and can give you results

Reply to ??
Posted by: Joe | 2011/01/19

It means you gay! Go post your gay comment on the gay forum

Reply to Joe
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/01/19

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/01/19

Reply to Sexologist