Question
Posted by: high libido | 2010/07/02

erectile disfunction

Good day. Does any one know of an effective treatment for erectile disfunction which doesn''t involve a perscription drug. My problem is that i am in my late thirty''s and my husband in his fourty''s. Their is no medical reason for him not to get a proper erection but he do have a lot of stress at work. We went together to a doctor and everything were tested with the only conclusion that it is stress related since he doesn''t smoke, are on a healthy weight and only drink socialy. He most definitely doesn''t have an affair. The quality of our sex life is not the same as it used to be since he do get a errection but it doens''t last. He did use cialis which help but since it is a perscription drug and he feel to sensitive to go and get anorther perscription i feel like asking if there is any thing else that one can get over the counter without a script. I am alos too shy to go back to the docter since he might think i am to demanding in bed.

Apologies for the delay, I was experiencing difficulties accessing the webpage.

Whilst he appears to have had a clear bill of health, I would recommend that a close eye be kept on this anyway - his cholesterol level and health of his cardiovascular system needs to be ensured...keep checking on this for the next couple of years (the fact that stress levels are so high to have this effect on his sexual function indicates that his system is under strain and therefore needs to be monitored!) However, you are both still left with the difficulties you are currently experiencing. It is confusing that the PDE5 inhibitor (cialis in your case) worked, but your husband is now too sensitive to get a repeat prescription. The only products currently proven to have any impact on ED are the PDE5 inhibitors and so I would not recommend others as there is no scientific basis to support them. That said, perhaps the causes of the ED should be addressed rather than just the symptoms. It sounds like lifestyle changes, and perhaps other contributory factors, need to be addressed. I am wondering also about the health of the relationship - I notice you refer to yourself as 'high libido' and am wondering if the first prescription was obtained at the consultation that you were at. Do you think that your husband perceives you as demanding? If so, this may also be a relevant factor to the problem... A sexual health practitioner could assist you to identify and hopeully address the relevant psychosocial factors.

Claire - SASHA

5
Posted by: Pete | 2010/07/20

There is a range of herbal ED drugs available these days that you can buy off the shelf at most pharmacies. I buy mine at DisChem, as you do not even have to ask someone behind a counter. There is a pill called Maximor that works pretty much like viagra or cialis. You drink it and within an hour or so the effects are there. It lasts about 2 days. go to allnight dot co dot za

Reply to Pete
Posted by: PJ | 2010/07/05

You know silever, I can''t believe that admin leaves your idiotic responses on the forum?

Come on guys, kick him off!

Reply to PJ
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/07/04

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Silver | 2010/07/02

Honestly , Maybe he needs a new thrill

Just as an experiment ,try to get one of your mates to have a threesome with you and hubby, Guarenteed wood in less than 1min

lasting wood.

Reply to Silver
Posted by: Don | 2010/07/02

Hi Try EREX 1hour capsule which you can buy over the counter
from any Clicks branches. Take 1 capsule 1 hour before intercourse and thereafter during foreplay you must squeeze gently on his penis to allow the blood to circulate.

This is a herbal product and does not have any side effects.
1 capsule lasts for 72 hours .ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Don