Posted by: Rudie | 2009-09-23

erectile disfunction

Age 70. Took 6 sustanon injections about 6 months ago{testosterone readings was 6.4] 6 months elapsed, went for another test two days ago and readings down to 3.9. Seems like my body not producing testosterone. I must see the urologist in another 6 months after 6 more injections. What can be the cause of this? IAre there any other food supplements I can take to help? Im going to a Government hospital and they do not always have the time to do a full exam. I have no problems with my prostate. This not only affects sexual health but also zest for life. Any ideas ?

Hallo Rudie
Some men go through a type of male menopause where the testis do not make enough testosterone and then they have to take supplementary testosterone for life ( like someone with hypothyroidism need to take extra thyroid hormone) See