Question
Posted by: Don | 2009-02-20

Erect penis

I have had an erection from about 08h00 this morning and my penis is very sore now. Any suggestions to get rid of it or should i go to the doctor.

I would strongly recommend that you make an appointment with you doctor as soon as possible. By the sound of it, you could be dealing with a condition medically known as priapism -

http://my.clevelandclinic.org/disorders/penile_disorders/hic_disorders_of_the_penis.aspx

It is important that a medical doctor sees to this and provides you with the necessary treatment to prevent the possibility of damage.