Posted by: Louise Visser | 2011-08-24

I am a 21 yr old who sustained Erb''s palsy with birth. My arm isn''t in the worse condition and I''ve had extensive physio treatment, but I am looking for a surgeon who I can see about future surgery. I can''t seem to find one in SA that specialises in Erb''s Palsy. I would be much obliged if I could be refered to someone. Thank You

Expert ImageOrthopaedic Specialist Forum

You would not find a surgeon specialising in Erb's palsy but the correct one would be a shoulder specialist - depending in what part of South Africa you are we could advise you. Look at my website and you can post more questions there:

Posted by: Father | 2016-07-28

Lets Erb Palsy group so that we can help one another. Please leave your details so that we can interact.

Reply to Father
Posted by: Zaiya | 2011-10-24

What a joy to find such clear tihnking. Thanks for posting!

Reply to Zaiya