Question
Posted by: Michelle | 2008/06/18

Eratic bleeding

Hi, I am on triphasil. I was on it for 10 yrs before I came off to fall pregnant and then went back on when my daughter was 2 months (she is now 2 yrs). I have never had a problem on it before but now for the last 2 months i get a pain in the top of my abdomen and I have eratic bleeding. I bleed (not spot) on and off almost constantly sometimes with pain and sometimes without. I have been on 2 courses of antibiotics for pneumonia and wondered if this could have something to do with it? Maybe this is info overshare but sometimes it is heavy other times not, sometimes red and sometimes brownish. Do you have any advice?

It could be the antibiotics.. suggest sit it out and see if it settles