Question
Posted by: Mr.Miaggi | 2007/08/29

Q.

Equipoise/Testosterone Cypionate cycle

Hi guys,
I want your opinion on a proposed cycle please. I wanted to use winstrol and equipoise, but do not want to suffer in the libido department and therefore decided to rather combine equipoise and testosterone, I gave deca durabolin a thought but it shuts one down harder than equipoise. What kind of results can one expect to obtain with a diet containing 1500 kcal above maintenance. Your inputs would be much appreciated.
Thank you,
Miaggi

11
user comments

C.

Posted by: Mr.Miaggi | 2007/08/31

All good, thanks for the info anyway.

Reply to Mr.Miaggi
Posted by: Marty | 2007/08/31

If you become a regular :-) I dont give out my email here because of too many idiots and please dont be offended by that. You can always post here and we will help you. There are a couple of knowledgeable guys here like Colin/MA/ROIDRAGE/MissB/DA etc

Reply to Marty
Posted by: Mr.Miaggi | 2007/08/31

Thank you Marty for you expert advice. Do you maybe have an email adress at which I can contact you whenever my cycle commence I wanna keep in touch.

Reply to Mr.Miaggi
Posted by: Marty | 2007/08/31

I would go (in your case) with 300mg Test / 300 mg Deca as a first cycle this is sufficient and you will avoid the Test sides and the Deca sides, i.e, no gyno as MA mentioned and no "Deca dick". You should first get to know AAS and your reaction to it before you go to higher doses (my first injectable cycle was 350mg Test Cyp only which was crappy, but I realized that Test makes me really edgy compared to Deca). Keep some Tamoxifen C on hand if you experience symptoms of gyno. Even though Tamoxifen C. doesnt directly prevent gyno from Deca it deactivates the Estrogen receptors (its a SERM "Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator" after all) and for gyno to take place even if its from a byproduct like Progesterone when using Deca it needs Estrogens as well to form gyno. If you block the one, you in effect substantially inhibit the other. Its not a sure thing, but for low to medium doses of AAS like Deca and Drol it works fine. Once you go above 300-400 mg Deca (for those that are sensitive to Progesterone/Estrogen) alternatives like "Bromo" are available but hard to get.

Reply to Marty
Posted by: Mr.Miaggi | 2007/08/30

Thank you for the replies. Okay then 300mg deca durabolin and 500mg of testosterone cypionate weekly for 10 weeks. Is this okay for a first cycle or is 500mg test to much? I presume I would be about 80kg (very lean) when starting it. Have Pregnyl (3 x 1500 i.u.) and Nolvadex on hand already. One more question, will Nolvadex be able to combat gyno induced through progesterone from the deca?

Reply to Mr.Miaggi
Posted by: MA | 2007/08/30

If you are going to do EQ you wasting your money with less than 500mg/week. Even then gains are not fantastic. EQ works best in long cycles because it takes forever to reach peak blood plasma levels. My last cycle was 16 weeks test/eq and even with 500mg EQ it wasnt great. You do however keep most gains post cycle with EQ. Deca will give better mass gains like Marty said. Its more anabolic and less androgenic but there is the risk of hard to treat 'progestin' gyno. If you stick to around 300mg Deca you should be fine. Hpta recovery takes longer with deca than eq and imo Hcg is essential. I'll never do a cycle without it.

Reply to MA
Posted by: Marty | 2007/08/30

Yes, the Test/Dbol cycle is a bit rough and produces lots of sides if the doses are high.

You can take EQ or Deca, with Deca you will however make more overall mass gains.

PCT: Check out saanabolicreview dot co dot za

Reply to Marty
Posted by: Mr.Miaggi | 2007/08/30

Thank you Marty, so do you suggest I take deca instead of equipoise. I do not want to bloat with water retention as, as I previously stated, this cycle will continue throughout the summer. But, you have to agree with me, the quality gains from such a cycle is far better than that of the standard test/dianabol cycle so loved by today's schoolchildren. Also, will gyno be an issue with the amount of test I will be using? And how will you construct PCT, when do you take the hCG and nolvadex etc and how much? Thank you very much your advice is greatly appreciated.

Reply to Mr.Miaggi
Posted by: Marty | 2007/08/30

Test Cyp/Eth will shut your bodies own Test production down completely in 12 weeks, so using EQ rather than Deca because of shutdown makes no sense. I'm glad you are adding some Test to EQ because by itself and at a dose of 300mg/week, EQ is rather week and will give you small quality gains with little water retention.

The doses are for someone in the 90 kg (and above) region for a first time cycle.

Also plan your PCT upfront and get the necessary products before your start the cycle.

Make sure you are getting at least 1.5-2g of protein in per day. Test his highly anabolic/androgenic so your protein synthesis will be on full revs.

Reply to Marty
Posted by: Mr.Miaggi | 2007/08/29

This would be my first cycle. I am going to administer 400mg testosterone cypionate and 333mg equipoise weekly, I am also considering periodically taking 100mg deca durabolin every 6 weeks to aid in joint support. This cycle will only commence in November as I want to be sufficiently lean when starting, so I suppose dieting is what lies ahead. The cycle will last 12 weeks and continue throughout the summer.

Reply to Mr.Miaggi
Posted by: Mickey | 2007/08/29

How much test and equipoise and for how long, how does ur pct look?

Reply to Mickey

Want to comment?