Question
Posted by: SUNSHINE | 2010/01/26

EPTOPIC PREG - PLS HELP

Dear Doc,

What started as a stomach bug ended up being an eptopic pregnancy. I was not aware of any symptoms but now that I' m thinking about it, they were there.....nausiea and painfull breast.

Now that I' ve gone through the whole procedure and I' m feeling so sad since as much as I was not prepared for a baby but was gonna keep 1 since I could afford to have 1. Even though I was on the patch but still fell pregnant.

I have 3 questions that i need assistance with:
1. When is the right time to go back to the gym?
2. Will my breast go back to its original size since they are a bit bigger that before?
3. Which contraceptive method that can make me loose weight since I moved from 65 to 70 in a month?

You can go back to gym after 6 weeks. The breasts should go back to their original size. Contraception will not help you lose weight. The injectable may cause weight gain though.

1