Question
Posted by: Liane | 2010/01/06

Epstein Barr Virus

I have recently been diagnosed with Epstein Barr and struggle with fatigue. It is making life very difficult for me because I have a full-time job, I do a lot of sport, I' m busy with a second degree and I would like to start my own little business on the side as well as become more involved with community work. At this stage I struggle to stay awake past 21:00 at night which makes it impossible for me to fit everything into my day. Is it better for me to try and just carry on through the tiredness? I find the constant need to sleep very annoying

Hallo Liane
Try using a Magnesium supplement like Slow Mag and something like Vitathion to boost your energy levels.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/01/06

Hallo Liane

Reply to cyberdoc