Posted by: Anon | 2009-08-24

I' ve been diagnosed with Epstein-Barr virus, very bad swollen glands. Had it 7 year ago to. My boss called some " doctor"  at the " a"  Hospital and was told it doesn' t exist, extinct virus. Now she keeps bugging me about it.<br>Well you know, I' m not happy about it neither is a few other people I came across that also has the virus in there system.<br>Really want to tell her to go and speak to a real doctor but i cant. I was booked off and came back to work early, stil feel weak and glands still swollen but waiting for it to get out of my system and i' m trying my best to boost my immune system. Should I just ignore the situation.<br>

Dear Anon
See : (reviewed in 2007)
Regarding it being "extinct" - tell her that it is then strange that the labs are still testing for it as you can see on:
I think you should just ignore her - she is obviously misinformed or ignorant.