Posted by: Lizelle | 2009-04-17

I want to know whether it is dangerous to drink Epsom Salts on a daily basis? My mother-in-law' s GP has advised her that it is perfectly safe to drink up to two teaspoons per day to relieve constipation. She has just been admitted to hospital for a bleeding ulcer. Could this' ve caused by the Epsom Salts?

I suggest that you refer to the results of the gastroscopy to determine the cause for your mother-in-law's bleeding ulcer. Also refer to the following link:

Kind regards

Posted by: lala | 2009-04-17

hi lizelle

big no no-a family friend got colon cancer of epsom salt.
in the old days they use to dring a knife point epsom salt
and not a teaspoon every morning. it also makes your colon
lazy and lots of other problems - very dangerous - pls never
let her or anyone do that again and i wish her to get healty
again and rather let her see another doctor plsssss. best wishes

Reply to lala