Question
Posted by: Doreen | 2010/05/17

EPITEC and Vaginusmus

Hi, I m struggling with vaginismus, so the gynaecologist gave me EPITEC 25mg to drink. Will this help for the condition and is it safe because I read this medication is used for people with bipolar and epileptic? Your help will really be appreciated.

Dear Doreen,

I would strongly suggest you consult another gynaecologist for a second opinion as well as consider seeing a sexologist who may have some evidence based non medication intervention for vaginismus.

Also consult the SASHA website www.sexualhealth.co.za which has helpful information on the treatment of vaginismus.

6
Posted by: ME | 2010/05/18

google it. it is when sex hurts and you cant even have sex

Reply to ME
Posted by: Soso | 2010/05/18

Sorry guys can anyone tell me what is vaginusmus?

Reply to Soso
Posted by: Me | 2010/05/18

She must still go. Where do you buy the kit with the dialators? See we are going out for 8 years now and are getting married in Desember

Reply to Me
Posted by: Doreen | 2010/05/18

She told me to get the kit with the dialators. Did her Gynae say something about epitec? According to my dr this is to paralyse the muscles, but on the web its used for bipolar disease?

Reply to Doreen
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/05/18

Dear Doreen,

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: me | 2010/05/17

hi if i may ask you did you get any exercises or something like that to do my gf is going to the gynae but we also thinks she has vaginismus. Good luck

Reply to me