Question
Posted by: Anna | 2011-04-04

EPITEC

GAINING WEIGHT WITH EPITEC, CAN I STOP DRINKING IT ?

I have no idea. It depends entirely on why you are taking it, and what risks you might run if you stop taking it, and only the doctor who prescribed it can usefully discuss this with you. If one is using it for epilepsy, there may be a more immediate risk to suddenly stopping than if it is being used in bipolar disorder, for instance.

3
Posted by: Maria | 2011-04-04

You really need to talk to the doctor who prescribed it, and who will know your history and situation.

Reply to Maria
Posted by: Liza | 2011-04-04

It depends on what you''re using it for... As a mood stabilizer? Or for epilepsy?

Reply to Liza