Question
Posted by: AC | 2008/10/10

Epimax

Hi Doc, my grandma was told by a wellknown dermatologist in Sandton, that Epimax is the best moisturiser to use. it is also inexpensive. R45.00 for 400gr. She uses only epimax and sunscreen everyday, and looks amazingly good for her age.She is 66.

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi AC, thank you for the question.

Your grandmother’s dermatologist is 100% correct and I agree that Epimax is a great moisturizer, however, that is all it is. In fact I have advised in previous answers to questions, for people to stop using petroleum jelly as a moisturizer, and swop it for Epimax. One should remember the importance of a good SPF, glycolic acid and anti-oxidants in your topical regime.

9
Posted by: zinhle nkosi | 2016/07/26

hi I have a rash on my face and I use dettol soap and as my lotion epimax should I stop using dettol soap and try epimax as my soap and lotion

Reply to zinhle nkosi
Posted by: zinhle nkosi | 2016/07/26

Reply to zinhle nkosi
Posted by: Sue | 2016/07/15

Hi. I have had a very bed rash on my face for a week. The skin on my cheeks is still very red despite it being lovely and smooth and soft but my eye lids are now red and swollen, which started in the creases. I was wondering if it is the epimax that is causing a reaction that has made the rash spread to my eyes and kept it so inflamed. I phoned Epimax and spoke to the products manager who told me it is not intended to be used on the face.

Reply to Sue
Posted by: Charmaine | 2016/06/01

Epimax is the best.

Reply to Charmaine
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/04/03

By I have a disease called skin writing and after using epimax my face has gotten a rash What should I do please help

Posted by: coly | 2015/08/07

My child was born with fangals all over and it eas eaching i tried so may things .i only had about epimax when she was 2 years all fangals gone skin is veryvsmooth thanks a lot

Reply to coly
Posted by: pretty (cape town) | 2015/01/17

Hey, i had a problem with my face i used almost all expensive products that claim to be dermatological tested and for sensitive skin, but they all made my skin very dry and itchy and rash until november 2014 i had rash all over my face and it was dry and itchy i couldnt go out side and meet people coz i was soo embarased until my friend who works at the hospital suggested i try epimax , my dear friends my face is now beautiful , smooth and soft thx to epimax it really does work thank u soo much for epimax it saved me money and brought back the smile in my face.

Reply to pretty (cape town)
Posted by: cmphiwe | 2014/09/03

Hi can I use Epimax on my 5mnth old he has dry skin

Reply to cmphiwe
Posted by: AC | 2008/10/10

Hi, just to add to the above, she uses no other products.

Reply to AC