Question
Posted by: Carol | 2010-11-05

Epilim CR 300

My father is currently taking Epilim CR 300 and has now developed allergies. He is unable to take antihistamines as they seem to clash with his Epilim. Is there another product you can recommend for him to take for the allergies that does not contain antihistamines?

Expert ImagePharmacist

Please clarify what type of allergies he's expreiencing? Hayfever? Skin rash? Itchy Eyes?

3
Posted by: Heidi Joubert | 2010-12-14

My husband is on Epilim CR 300 (1 x morning and 2 at night), Risperdal 0.5mg (1 twice/day), Ritalin 10mg (1 in morning),Ritalin LA 30mg ( 1 in morning), Wellbutrin XL 300mg 1 in morning, what is this medication for?

Reply to Heidi Joubert
Posted by: Carol | 2010-11-12

He is experiencing hayfever allergies

Reply to Carol
Posted by: pharmacist | 2010-11-09

Reply to pharmacist