Question
Posted by: Liza | 2009/04/15

Epilim and hairloss

I' ve been on Epilim 200mg 2x daily for over 3 years. My shrink recently told me that the Epilim was responsible for my rather severe hairloss. Yesterday we agreed to stop the Epilim, but I forgot to ask him how long it would take before my hair will stop falling out. Any ideas CS?

Thanx
Liza

Checking the Books, I find the statement, with regard to Epilim, " Transient hair loss, which may sometimes be dose-related, has often been reported. Regrowth normally begins within six months, although the hair may become more curly than previously." So, curly-locks, here we come !