Posted by: Sylvia | 2011-09-22

I am 33yr old woman, with 2 children, living in South Africa. I was diagnosed with epilepsy at the age of 22 yrs, when I collapsed in the mall.
Since Jan 2011 , I have been taking Trepiline 25grm x2 at night, Neurontin (Gabapentin) 500mg x 3 a day. before that I have been on 2 other drugs which had no effect but a lot of side effects such as swelling of body, weight gain, loss of memory, dizziness, large masses around my neck which when migranes are at its worst.

The seizures have been uncontrolled and have continuous migranes over the past 3 years. Everything lately is a trigger light, sound , movement. I am in continuous pain .

I am unable to be of much assistance, as you will have to consult a neurologist for special investigations to determine the correct treatment. Ask your doctor if a product like Sibelium will be helpful in the treatment of your chronic migraines.

Your feedback will be appreciated.