Posted by: Noma | 2010-09-26

Is this illness common with patients suffering from High Blood Pressure? How can I assist my grandmother (of 74 years) deal with the illness as it only started in February 2010 due to high stress levels and it comes back every few few months. Any tips?

Please refer to the following link for detailed information about epilepsy and the treatment thereof:

High blood pressure is not a common cause for epilepsy and I suggest that you contact the neurologist or doctor who made her diagnosis. If the cause for her epilepsy has not yet been investigated, I suggest that you make an appointment for her with a neurologist, in order for her to get the correct treatment.