Posted by: vicky padotan | 2009-06-22

please advise - if i smoke pot and ween myself off the epelim and rivotral will my epilepsy get worse or will it be controlled

Smoking pot is o absolutely no value whatever in dealing with epilepsy. Epilim and Rivotril DO help control epilepsy and lessen the frequency and severity of fits. So coming off efective meds for epilepsy ( and if these for some reason don't suit you well, others might do even better ) and replacing them with something totally irrelevant at best, would surely lead to the epilepsy getting worse.
Remember also that Pot ( which is NOt helpful here anyway ) is unpredictable, and varies in every batch as to how much of the various active and inactive chemicals it contains.

Posted by: me | 2009-06-22

where did you hear that smoking pot helps with your condition?

Reply to me