Question
Posted by: nikkie | 2010-03-31

Epilepsie

Ek 47 j drink bloekdruk en cholestrol pille. Ek het 2 afwesighede gehad het kort eeg goedoen niks gevind doen toe 24 eeg abnormailteit in die linker lop van die brein. Dr gee medikasie van100mg, maar ek is bekommerd ek kry steek pyne in die linker kant van my gesig veral langs my slape. en my lippe voel somtyds soos needels en pins
Dankie

This is something you really need to disus with the neurologist who diagnosed and began treating epilepsy. These recent symptoms could be related to whatever medicine he has been giving you - you didn't mention it's name, so I can't be sure. And he may want to consider using an alternative medicine for epilepsy,, and to take into account any possible interaction with the other meds you take, especially for Blood pressure

2
Posted by: Lee | 2010-03-31

what is the name of the medication, i have epilesy and you cannot start immediately on 100mg of the medication, you should start slowly so that your body adjusts to the meds eg 25mg for two weeks then 50 for 2 weeks ect

Reply to Lee