Question
Posted by: Bingo | 2008/10/22

Epididymis disappearance after pain

I am shocked. I had pain in my balls three weeks back. Before i could touch my balls and feel the epididymis, the sperm ducts inside and the erection was stronger. Now i can' t feel my epidydimis, the sperm count is low and the erection is week. interest in sex has dropped but before i felt like i was a sex addict.I last had sex in June last year and got tested for STD' s twice this year. What could be the problem? please advise doc

Dear Bingo
You may have inflammation in the tissue surrounding the epididymis - please see your doctor for an examination, you may need a sonar of the testis and may have to have fluid removed from the scrotal sac.