Question
Posted by: gina | 2008/09/15

ephedrine equivalent?

Vanessa, I am 24 and a fan of ephedrine, but now that they' ve made thinz, suppresants and sinucons schedule 6 i' m searching high and low for an ephedrine supplement. I know lots of ppl hate the stuff and are against it.
I want to simply to cut out cravings and give me more endurance for work outs.
Do you know of any products which still contain some ephdra or a similar product?
I have low blood pressure - i know that it gives you heart pulpitations, etc.
Any suggestions / advice?

Expert ImageSports Nutrition

Hi Gina

Before you even consider using a stimulant for energy and endurance you have to make sure that your diet is providing its maximum in this regard.

Best I can recommend is any product that contains synephrine which is the sister of ephedrine. Alternatively you can try leanor drops which contain nor-pseudo ephedrine and will certainly give you a buzz and control your appetite.

Take care.
Vanessa

1
Posted by: Mmmmmm | 2008/10/29

Google it - there is PLENTY around.

Reply to Mmmmmm