Question
Posted by: jessica | 2010-06-28

environcquence eye gel

Morning expert. i am 27 years old and have been using environ cquence eye gel for 3 months for wrinkles under my eyes. I still cant see any improvement - not even a slight improvement. I bought the product because the photographs on the environ website of people who have been using the c quence eye gel for 6 months showed remarkable results. Am i expecting results too soon? is there any other eye gel that you can recommend that might work better? Thank you

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Jessica, thank you for the question and my apologies for the delay with my response.

My advice would be to continue the topical cream and assess after 6 months, however it has also been my experience that not all topical creams work for everyone. Your best option might still be to consider Botox for smoothing out the wrinkles and as a preventative for the future.

1
Posted by: Me | 2010-07-07

Hi Jessica

I have been using the eye gel for more than 10 years. I am 42 years old and people always tell me that I do not have any wrinkles. Maybe it is prevents wrinkles, but do not reduce it.

Reply to Me