Question
Posted by: Mietie | 2009-04-15

Environ Anti-Aging

Good day Expert

I am currently using Environ AHA range and absolutely love it. Now I' d like to use something that is some sort of anti-aging, but don' t know which product of Environ classify as anti-aging. Or just a skin booster or something. I like to spoil my skin with a little bit extra.

Currently I' m using the normal Gel Cleanser, AHA mild toner, AHA day lotion and AHA cream. Don' t know which eye cream to use as well, but rather looking for something that' s age preventative in a form of anti-aging and/or skin booster. By the way I' m 27 years old.

Looking forward to your soonest reply.

Thanks,
Mietie

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Mietie, thank you for the question.

I would consider adding the C-Quence range (such as the C-Quence Cream or mask) and a reminder to use a good SPF several times daily.