Question
Posted by: Lesley | 2010-10-13

Environ

Goodday,

Just curious to know, does the kind of skin you have (oily/dry/combination) change with the different seasons? Iv been using the same Environ products (the original Ultra) range for a few months now and had normal skin. I now have a combination skin for the past 6-8weeks (oily t-zone,dryish cheeks). Can you suggest which ENVIRON poducts I can use for combination skin. I dont have pimple or any breakouts. THANKS

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Lesley, thank you for the question.

Our skins definitely change through the seasons; generally speaking our skins become drier and the pores close up during the colder months while during the summer or hotter months our skins become more ‘oily’ due to increased sebum production and our pores increase in size.

It is difficult to recommend the exact product needed before examining the skin but as a general guideline one should look at one of the Environ AHA topicals as an add on to the Ultra range you are using.

1
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2010-10-20

Hi Lesley, thank you for the question.

Reply to anti-ageing expert