Question
Posted by: Gwen | 2008-07-28

Q.

ENT specialist northern subsubs (CT)

Good Day Doctor

My daugther has had recurrent ear infections and been on several antibiotics and cortisone medicine. Our GP has now recommended that we send her to a ENT specialist for grommets.
Can you please recommend a good ENT specialist in the northern suburbs in CT

Expert's Reply

A.

Expert ImagePaediatrician

There are several really excellent ENT surgeons in the area. Dr Adriaan Pentz at the Panorama Hospital is one of these.

1
user comments

C.

Posted by: Yolande | 2008-08-02

You can also use Dr Ben Vermaak in Durbanville. He put in my son' s grommets and removed his tonsils. He also did my sinus operation en grommets.

Reply to Yolande

Want to comment?