Posted by: D ENT PATIENT | 2009-06-12

I have tinnitus, virtigo and suffer from sinus problems. The unanswered issue that my GP cannot give me is s strange symptom. Primarily in the mornings but it can happen at night when I go to bed air develops uder my tounge and bubbles upwards. When I explain this I get a smile and answer its not possible. Fact is it is possible because it happens almost every morning. Once I am up then it does not happen. The air is not coming from anywhere else but from under the tongue and that I am very sure of. This has been going on for 2 years now. Can you advise.

This is a very interesting question for which I unfortunately, do not have an explanation. I therefore, suggest that you get a second opinion from an ENT specialist.