Asking about a product called Vimax. A similar product would be Xtend.

Vimax has the the following ingredients:
Muira Pualma
Ginkgo Biloba
Avena Sativa
Panax Ginseng
Tribulus Terrestris

I would like to know if this would enlarge the penis? If there will be any harm in taking it just to see if it works, any side effects etc?

I know on one section of the Health 24 website it says that these enlargement products/excercises/surgery etc do not work, however on the same health24 website in another section i saw that a product called Andro-penis apparently works and has given good results. So i am a bit confused....

Please clarify if something can be done and what you would recomend. What is considered normal?

PILLS DO NOT WORK! if they did every doc in the world would be donkey! The ANDROPENIS on the other hand DOES work and it does this by stretching the penis mechanically over a long period of time.

Posted by: J.J. | 2009-05-31

Hi there, forget about enlargement, it' s just not going 2 happen. I also tried them all when I was younger. What I will say though is this  although I don' t suffer from full E.D. my erections r not as firm as they used 2 b due to high blood pressure + it' s medication. Befor having sex with my wife I use a vaccuum pump, it gives me a beautiful rock hard erection. My wife can definately feel the difference. I' ve been doing this 4 yrs already but it has added nothing 2 my size, but the erection is fab. U see the vaccuum action opens up all the blood cavities in your penis + allows the maximum amount of blood to flow into it - hence the good erection. 2 some men this might give the impression of increase in size but after sex the next morning it' s back 2 normal.

Reply to J.J.
Posted by: Been There | 2009-05-30

Forget it buddy  no medication or pills or whatever can make it bigger. Believe me, Ive tried them all over the last 12 yrs - from vaccuum pumps to pills to creams + balms. Forget about it. I' ve wasted a lot of money on all sorts of things but to no avail. In Afrikaans they say "  daar is net twee sizes - agt duim of ag shame" . I think most of us fall into the " ag shame"  category. Learn 2 use what nature gave U + become as proficient as U can. Take care.

Reply to Been There

So u cant enlarge it but u can strecth it? (as per response above)

So you cant enlarge the penis but you can strech it? (as per the response above) which is it?

Seems guys never get it....there is NO WAY of enlarging a penis, so DO NOT waste your time and money trying, rather learn to use what you got properly, size has NOTHING to do with it!!!