Posted by: john | 2009-07-17

enlarged vigina

my girl has an enlarged vigina, meaning it stands out , what can cause this, maybe to much sex etc. She say she does not like penetration, after 14 years i do understand this becuase she will only climax when i touch and rub her clitoris. It really stands out, like they say " volksie bonnet"  please give me answers.

that is the way most women are able to experience orgasm - penetration does little - its the stimulation of the clitoris and the labia that brings about aorgasm. why does it stand out? because its the same process that gives you an erection - blood engorgement to the mini penis-ie clitoris and teh rest of its parts...whivh extend all teh way down into the labia minora