Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/10/28

Enlarged vagina &  vaginal opening

My vagina is enlarged inside, as well as at the opening. this has happened in the last few weeks. I do kegel exercises every so often, but havent for a while. I' ve read that lack of estrogen can cause the vaginal muscles to weaken. Is the enlarged vagina a sign of weak muscles? And can it be strengthen and corrected wwith regular kegels? I' m 29, have never had children and I' m sexually active.

Lack of oestrogen would not be the cause. The vagina also does not enlarge in a few weeks and stretching would be unlikely if you have never had childen. Just persist with the Kegel exercises. This shuld be all that is necessary.

2

Posted by: anon | 2009/10/30

I' ve never heard of enlarged vagina?? on the outside?? are you sure? I know about childbirth and that stretches the inside but you wont be able to see it on the outside. did you personally notice the change or has someone else mentioned something?

Reply to anon