Question
Posted by: angel | 2010/11/22

enjoys masterbation

Hi Dr. I often reach a climax by masturbation and then I want more.

My boyfirend doesn't bring me to a climax when he stimulates me manually - I have faked a climax. I felt kind of bad, but I had to tell him. Should I feel bad about telling the truth?

I don't think you should feel bad. It seems that you know what feels good for you and it is important to communicate this to your boyfriend either by telling him or perhaps guiding him with your hand.

4
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/11/23

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Unreal | 2010/11/22

Do yourself a favour and buy yourself a toy.

Reply to Unreal
Posted by: topdog | 2010/11/22

Angel if u feel good about it and it turns u on i say go for it.

Reply to topdog
Posted by: Horny Guy | 2010/11/22

No Angel its not a bad thing to masturbate. No reason to feel bad - at least now he nows how to do it.

Reply to Horny Guy