Posted by: CP MOM | 2009-09-18

Enjoy dear CS....

www DOT youtube DOM com/watch?v=8KswnjMa-MQ& feature=player_embedded

I tried, and got : " Your search - www DOT youtube DOM com/watch?v=8KswnjMa-MQ& feature=player_embedded - did not match any documents. "
Then of course I realized. replace the first DOT with a ".", and then the DOM ditto. Enjoyed it --- looks suspiciously like my current cat. Then found the ginger cart in the shower with its owner, and saved both, then had to leave or that would devour my morning.
Have you tried one of my favourite sites, www. icanhascheezburger .com ? And the one of cats who look like hitler ? All reliably cheering.

Posted by: Liza | 2009-09-18

Very funny and cute. Helped me to relax on a very frustrating day...

Reply to Liza